Indee Chamber Hosts Job Website for area businesses and job seekers.
The Independence Area Chamber of Commerce, an Office 112 partner, has revamped their website to feature a ‘Job Opportunity‘ section that posts the latest available positions in the area. Every registered employer can create their own unique profile which contains company name, location, description and currently open positions. This profile also makes posting future jobs simpler with the pre-fill ‘Add Job’ form.
If you an Employer, don’t forget to post internship/unpaid positions for high school or college students looking to gain experience to further their education. Those seeking employment or job experience can post their resume for potential employers to view without specifically applying for a position.
Online Job Boards
- FACEBOOK: Jobs in the Cedar Valley Region of Iowa
- TWITTER: Cedar Valley Jobs
- Independence Chamber of Commerce (Area Job Opportunities)
- Iowa Workforce Development
- Greater Cedar Valley Alliance & Chamber (Area Job Opportunities)
- Home Base Iowa (Veterans)
- Employers: Post job openings. **NEW** Open the page then scroll down to the bottom to post your job.